Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sincerely Carter || Current Book Update

   Hello! Yes, I have read another book. It's time for an update! This book I read was titled, Sincerely Carter, by Whitney G. It took me a while for me to decide whether or not to post about this book. It was an impulse buy off of Amazon onto my Kindle Paperwhite. It's a modern day love story. Unexpectedly graphic, not violence graphic... love scene graphic, *if you know what I mean*. This caught me way off guard, and I didn't want to stop reading because I wanted to know what happened by the end of the book, honestly! *blushing*
   In short, it's a story about two people, Carter and Arizona, who've been friends since 4th grade, but as they graduate college, they suddenly see each other in a different light...

   It was a great book! Finished it in three days. Now hunting for the next one, comment below your suggestions!!

thxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment