Monday, May 11, 2015

April || Favorites 2015

Hello friends! I am currently on summer break. Hopefully I'll be posting a lot more on my blog. Ill be posting updates through my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/justgeeklyfabulous

Here are my April Favorites, enjoy!

~PINK hot crush Victoria's Secret body butter:

This body butter smells like fresh lavender scented laundry. Its really creamy and thick, but when it's lathered on it is not sticky or heavy.
~Mason Jar:

Yes, I have finally fallen for the mason jar trend, I got this from a grocery store in Waynsville North Carolina for $1.50! It came with a screw on lid and a straw which I don't really use *sad face*
~Avon Nail Experts nail polish set of the gel strength base coat and UV gloss guard top coat:

I've gone through many base and top coat nail polishes, and so far, Avon has had the best quality.
~My big Calendar:

I bought this calendar towards the end of my university semester because I needed to organize all my events and studying sceduel, and it was super helpful! I have a whole studying process, if you'd like to know more, comment below!
~Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Eye shadow Palette:

I adore this palette, I use it every day. When i open it in the morning, I always take a moment to smell the chocolate. Yes chocolate! All the eye shadows in this palette are infused with coco powder. They are very high quality, and putting it on lasts me all day. The palette is perfect for all skin types, specially oily eyes! *like mine*

That's all for my April favorites. My list for my May favorites is already filling up!

No comments:

Post a Comment