Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Distance Between Us || Current Book Update

Hello everyone. I am starting a new series on my blog all about the books I'm reading. Since I'm now on summer break from university I've begun recreational reading. So, here is an update on the current book I'm enjoying.

I am reading a novel titled, The Distance Between Us. The author is Kasie West. According to my Kindle Paperwhite, I am 84% through the book *sad face* I don't want it to end! Quick summary for you guys, it's about a 17 year old girl who falls for a super rich guy who pushes her out of her sheltered life and helps her find out who she is. They help each other find their passions and it's a romance about two people with two totally different lives, who have a connection that brings them together. Ahhhh I am a hopeless romantic. Many people may think that this book it cheesy and "typical" but I love it so far. It's adorable and such a smooth read with really relate-able scenarios.

p.s.
If you'd like to check out this book, I bought it on my Kindle Paperwhite for $1.99!! What a deal ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment