Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Revealed || Current Book Update

Onto the next book of the summer, which is titled, Revealed, by P.C Cast and Kristen Cast. This book is part of the House of Night series which has 11 books that were published from 2007 to 2013. Revealed, is the 11th book of the series, and my mom bought it for me signed by the authors! I've spent a few years reading this series, so it means a lot to have a signed copy.

I just did some research to see if there is a 12th book, and there is! It is titled, Released. It has already been published, so it is definitely on my list to read!

I started reading Revealed, right when it came out in 2013, but with college and work, I didn't have time to read it. I wanted to really sit down and enjoy the story, and putting in 10 minutes of reading it each night wasn't making it enjoyable. So, I set it aside and read shorter lighter books until just recently, when some of my time freed up after finals were over and I started working. I figured that since I didn't have any studies over the summer, I'd catch up on my reading list, and now I'm finally going to finish this one!

A quick summary of the story line; A young girl finds out she has been marked to become a vampire. Not only has she been chosen, but has also been given an affinity for all elements. She has to leave home and live at a school with many other's like her, and yet she always seems to end up at the center of all that goes on in the House of Night.

Thxoxoxo
Any suggestions? Leave a comment below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment