Friday, June 26, 2015

A Work In Progress || Current Book Update


   I got this book for my birthday last month. Connor Franta is a popular YouTuber. His videos are funny raw and original. He loves talking to the camera, ever since he was young, his father filmed all family events. So it was natural for Connor to sit in front of a camera and talk. This is his first book. So far, it's been about his life. It's not the cheese typical type of memoir. There are alot of photos and quotes and tips, memories, letters, jokes.... the list goes on. It is enjoyable and easy to read, the pages are a good quality and the cover is creative and artistic. I'm pretty sure I'll finish the book today. This is the second book I've read that was written by a YouTuber. The first one was Zoella's book Girl Online - great novel.
   Usually I'm not that too fond of books that author's write about themselves. But Connor's book has proven to be different and he's a very unique and interesting person. If you want to learn more about him, check him out on YouTube, Connor Franta.

Thxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment