Monday, August 17, 2015

Productive || My Day


Hola friends, today was super productive. After I woke up and had my coffee, I opened my planner and made a to-do list for the day. I'm happy to say that I completed everything on my list!

I cleaned my room. I didn't just shove things away so they couldn't be seen, I LEGIT CLEANED. I de-cluttered a lot, threw away a lot of silly stuff I didn't need, then hung my piles of clothes that had built up over the days. After that I dusted and topped off all the cleaning with vacuuming and BAM, I was done,

After checking that off my list, I ran a few errands; a trip to the library, the grocery, and to uni to rent some textbooks.

Then I got home and went out to a late lunch with my family at Olive Garden. I ate a light meal; the traditional salad (yum) and a grilled chicken with roasted vegetables. Then we went to Sears to get new glasses! I ordered an awesome pair of tortoise frames that are speckled brown, yellow, and a bit of purple. I am psyched about them!

The night before, my friends and I planned a picnic at the local park. So I took my family and we spent the rest of the day outside playing sand volleyball. It was a blast. The weather was great too. The forecasted showers never came.

Now I'm snug in bed, possibly watching YouTube while typing this haha. I may also sneak in some browsing on Amazon before falling asleep.
Tomorrow is going to be a huge day! My three best friends and I are going to see One Direction, live in concert!!!!
I'll be sure to tell you all about it in tomorrow's post.

Thxoxoxoxo Bonuit

No comments:

Post a Comment