Wednesday, March 4, 2015

First Post || Just Geekly Fabulous

   Hello fellow readers, before I start my journey on this blog with all of you lovely people, I wanted to tell you a little about myself. Here's some random facts about me ;)

- I love mugs. Yes, I told you this was going to be random! haha, I especially like extra large mugs so I can enjoy eating cereal, oatmeal or yogurt in them.

- I have massive respect for artists. I love art, in all its variations. All you artists out there have so much patience and creativity its mind blowing. Thank you for sharing your skills and passion with the rest of us who are less fortunate in the artsy department.

- My dream is to travel the world and then settle down in Italy and make wine, yup, just like the movie A Good Year.

- My perfect chill scene is snuggling up in bed with a cup, nope -a mug- of hot chocolate, watching movies all night.

   I hope you'll get to know me better through all my future posts. They will be all about fashion. I hope they inspire your inner fashionista <3
Just Geekly Fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment